I am a food lover with chicken ingredients. Chicken breast is a food that I always like. and dinner recipes that I like include the recipe for melt chicken in your mouth retro / nostalgic & easy which is in constant rotation in my house! and the recipe I’m going to share right now is in my opinion the Best Chicken Dinner recipe.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 pounds of boneless chicken breast, get rid of excess fat
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover a small 9×13 container with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix with sour cream, garlic powder, marinated salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken breast evenly on the pan. Sprinkle the sour cream mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
- Rotate the oven to bake, then place the pan under the grill for 2-3 minutes until it becomes light brown.
- Run immediately.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat it in the microwave or oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
Keywords: Pioneer Woman’s Best Chicken Breast