This grilled chicken is made with rich and bold flavors! The soft chicken breast is covered with two types of cheese, a velvet mixture of meat and leeks, then baked until soft and really sticky!
A million dollars of grilled chicken can save chicken breasts, which are made to make boring rubber bread everywhere! If you have a million dollars, you will know what I’m talking about. If not, you will be treated.
Full of flavor and baked in a rich and soft sauce. The best part is that it is not only delicious, but can be moved from the fridge to the oven in 10 minutes!Print
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled (about 8 slices)
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts thinly cut or pounded
- 1.5 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped (about 4 onions)
- green onions
- crumbled bacon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium bowl, mix the cheese with mayonnaise, minced meat, green onions and half cheddar cheese until mixed.
- Add chicken breast to the pan, then add the cheese mixture to the chicken. Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken is tender (internal temperature 165 ° F)
- Served with bacon and green onions and served!
Keywords: Million Dollar Chicken Bake