Lemon Butter Chicken, You Must Try the Recipe! I am about lemon chicken, so when you add butter sauce to the mixture, you will know that it will be very delicious. Moreover, chicken is not only easy to make, but can be put together in a short time, making it the perfect dish to eat every day of the week.
Lemon chicken ingredient
- Chicken breast
- Salt and Pepper
- olive oil
- Garlic (don’t hesitate to add more if you like it!)
- chicken soup
- Coriander (fully optional)
The chicken breast I used (above) looks good because I flattened it, but we are still young from the start, so be sure to stick to 4 small breasts cut in two.
How to make chicken with lemon
First, you will mash the chicken breast until you get a small piece of chicken. For a shortcut, you can buy low-fat chicken.
Then season the chicken side with salt and pepper and stir each side with flour.
Heat the pan, then melt the olive oil and butter in the pan. Add the breast and sides of the chicken until golden to golden.
Transfer the chicken to a plate, then the fried garlic. Pour the chicken stock and scrape beetroot from the bottom (tastes better!). Stir in lemon juice and stir until boiling, reduce heat and stir in half, about two minutes.
Stir in the butter and sprinkle with lemon to melt the butter. Then we put the chicken back in the pan, put the spoon in the chest, and sprinkle parsley. Serve warm chicken. You know, that’s easy, right?
Chicken recipes are easier and delicious! Grilled chicken breast topped with rich butter and lemon sauce, which makes you want more! The ideal secret for busy night activities. Serve with orzo and asparagus to complete the dish.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut into 1 tablespoon and divided in half
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 (5 ounces) chicken breast *, pounded 1/3 cm
- Season the chicken side with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour on a shallow plate, then rub the side of the chicken breast into the flour at any time.
- Heat a 12-inch pan on medium heat.
- Add olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter to melt the butter, then add layers of chicken breast.
- Bake until the bottom becomes golden brown for about 4-5 minutes, then turn it over and continue cooking until the chicken reaches 165 degrees in the middle, about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a dish, leaving a little oil in the pan.
- Reduce heat, add garlic and fry for 20 seconds, or until golden brown, then pour chicken broth while frying.
- Pour the lemon juice, then heat the mixture over low heat, reduce the heat slightly and allow it to boil until the liquid has reduced by half, which is about two minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter, lemon zest and stir until the butter melts.
- Return the chicken to the pan, place the pan on top of the chicken, and garnish with parsley. Warm service.
*2 (10 ounces) can replace chicken breast. Then cut the butterflies in half and cut the breasts in half (cut thick 2 large breasts) to make 4.