- 3 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup pineapple(60 g), chopped
- ¼ cup ham(40 g), chopped
- ½ cup marinara sauce(130 g)
- ¼ cup onion(40 g), chopped
- ¼ cup tomato(50 g), chopped
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- other assorted topping, if desired
- ¼ cup mushroom(20 g), chopped
- ¼ cup pepperoni(40 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- ¼ cup bell pepper(25 g), chopped
- 15 oz pizza dough(445 g), divided
- If you use a fresh mixture, place it in a bowl covered with a little oil at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- On the ground surface, half the dough is kneaded in a rectangular shape of about 3 cm. Repeat the other half of the mixture and set aside.
- If the plastic is solid, put a little oil on the ice cube tray.
- Take out the dough to cover the tray, then press the dough into each hole for 5 seconds to make sure the dough can extend properly. If it’s torn, you can use excess dough to fix the hole.
- Each bite is served with one teaspoon of spices (such as marinade or pesto) and one teaspoon of cheese and the required filling.
- Cover the prepared food with the remaining mixture and wrap it on an ice cube tray with a pin to close it.
- Cut the excess mixture and save more pizza.
- Freeze the ice cube tray for about an hour until the mixture rises.
- Preheat your the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- Turn the tray over the paper tray to relax the shock. If necessary, use a paring knife to loosen it gently.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the mixture turns golden brown and warms.
Keywords: Ice Cube Tray Pizza Bites