Fried garlic prawns shrimp and broccoli, sprinkled with sweet and delicious sauce. Choose a healthy dinner that everyone likes!
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil divided use
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add broccoli and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the broccoli from the baking sheet and place it on a plate and cover for heating.
- Wipe the pan with tissue paper, then add the heat.
- Pour the remaining oil spoon into the pan.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, season and add to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they turn pink and opaque.
- Pour the garlic in a saucepan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour the broccoli into the pan.
- In a bowl, shake with water, honey and soy sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix the corn flour with one tablespoon of cold water.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the shrimp and vegetables and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add corn flour, bring to a boil and cook for a little longer or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Eat rice immediately if necessary.
You can choose to leave or deactivate the shrimp tail!
Cut the broccoli florets to about 1 inch for fast cooking.
It’s better to cut garlic with a knife or cut garlic.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry