- 8 oz. deli sliced chicken breast
- 8 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing
- urse: Main DishCuisine: AmericanServings: 4Calories: 551 kcalAuthor: Shawn
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 cups lettuce leaves
- Place the tortilla on a plate with 1/2 cup of lettuce on top in the center of the tortilla. Add two tablespoons of chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of seasoning, two pieces of bacon and 2 ounces of chicken breast.
- Wrap the tortillas in two. Enjoy!
Try adding sliced avocado slices to thin slices to make the wrappers smoother!
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps