Soft chicken pepper and spinach sauce are healthy and simple recipes that the whole family will love! The taste of dry white wine and fried garlic is amazing. I also like the delicious paprika sauce! Extra soft and buttery, only with a touch of lemon. You can make these chicken and spinach recipes on the stove on weekdays!
I like using thin chicken breast in this simple chicken recipe. Or, if my chicken is very thick, I usually separate it horizontally. I like to use thin chicken pieces. I made some thin chicken breast recipes
Be sure to season the chicken generously. I always use sea salt, pepper and paprika as a seasoning. Then fry the butter chicken until golden brown. That is easy!Print
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper (both used to season chicken)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika (for seasoning chicken)
Creamy Paprika Sauce –
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (sodium free)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice (juice of squeezed lemon)
- 1 tbsp flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Boiled chicken: season with salt, pepper and paprika and sprinkle evenly on both sides of the chicken.
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet (use a cast iron skillet), heat it over medium heat, and cook on the first side for about 3 minutes. Turn it over to reduce heat to medium and cook for three more minutes. Remove the chicken and place it on another plate.
- To make a cream sauce: melt a tablespoon of butter in an empty skillet. Add and cook garlic regularly for two minutes. Add flour and filter until well blended. Add the next wine and cook for 1-2 minutes so the alcohol evaporates.
- Pour the chicken stock, thick cream and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Season the sauce and adjust the seasonings (if necessary) at this time.
- Spinach: Add spinach and cook for two minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Add more chicken: If the breast is thin, put the chicken in the pan again and cook for 2-3 minutes, or 5-7 minutes (if thick).
- Run immediately.
Keywords: Chicken and Spinach in Creamy Paprika Sauce