Butter Fried Chicken Recipes contain all the skills needed to make special crispy fried chicken. After trying, you won’t get it!
Wow, it’s been a long time. I have tested this fried chicken recipe for a long time, and I enjoy sharing with you recipes that have been tried, tested, and amazing! Follow me …
Crispy Fried Chicken
I hope we all agree that the best fried chicken should be tender on the inside, crispy and scaly on the outside, and full of flavor. This recipe will give you the right one. I have included everything I need to get the perfect fried chicken in this article, so let’s start from the beginning.
What kind of chicken for fried chicken?
I always cut all the chicken, just because I like this type of chicken. This article will still be updated, so I won’t add a tutorial on how to do this, but if you don’t know how to cut whole chicken into fried chicken, please watch this video. From here, you will get 10 to 12 pieces of chicken (depending on whether you cut the wings in half, here, I know).
The best fried chicken?
If you choose not to use chicken completely, all you have to do is use a variety of different pieces, which are half thigh and half thigh. Be sure to use bone on chicken skin. This will produce crispy fried chicken / juice. I love chicken feet because it’s the easiest to eat, but chicken legs and wings are also a classic choice. If you also make breasts, make sure to cut the dice in half (to stay on the bone) (if the dice is too large to be cooked properly).
Chicken marinated with milk
The key to getting crispy fried chicken is to use flavoring yogurt. Chicken can be marinated in milk (spices) and pumps a lot of flavor.
What is the role of seasoned chicken in milk?
Due to a little acidity, buttermilk has the ability to soften chicken without becoming stiff and springy. When milk is scraped through a dry mixture, it can make beautiful milk from scales. Therefore, buttermilk is very suitable for fried chicken because (a) it increases the likelihood that the chicken will become tender and runny, and (b) increases the chance of the chicken becoming brittle.
How long does it take to season chicken with milk?
Minimum 4 hours, maximum 24 hours. I rarely season chicken in less than 12 hours. Some recipes recommend at least an hour, but based on experience, you will not get the same results. Some recipes also show that spices are no longer effective after 4 hours, but in my experience, spices are often different. By the way, if you have trouble making fried chicken, then why take the risk and shorten the seasoning time!
You want to add some basic nutrients with yogurt (all of these basic nutrients are listed on the recipe card). This will be similar to the aroma of flour, with only a slight modification. Especially white pepper. Bring you the taste of classic chicken in KFC style, don’t miss!
How to season chicken in milk (quick summary)
- Pour the milk into a bowl of the right size and add seasonings.
- Toss to join.
- Add chicken and cover completely.
- Remove the plastic wrap and soak it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to 24 hours.
How to prepare fried chicken
After seasoning the chicken, it’s time to paint the seasoning flour.
The spice mixture looks like yogurt, but with a few adjustments. The most important thing is to add baking powder. Another important ingredient for getting crispy skin is the use of baking powder on fried chicken. When baking powder contacts hot oil, it will produce many small bubbles, which will form a broad and pure mixture.
What is the best flour for fried chicken?
You want to use multifunctional / multifunctional flour. Some recipes suggest adding cornflour, but I don’t think it’s necessary here. Because you get baking powder, this flour is very effective and can make accurate and pure layers. Nothing is needed (except spices, of course).
To relax the chicken, dip it slightly and cover with seasoning flour. Be sure to spread flour over each part of the chicken so that the meat isn’t visible. I often see people roll chicken with dry tissue several times, and then dry it with chicken. Make sure you have all the gaps.
How to sprinkle flour on chicken (quick summary)
- Add seasonings to flour and stir. I find it easier to use a small tray, but you can also use a bowl.
- In a dry seasoning, mix milk from the chicken each time, then wear a coat all the time. Take as much flour as possible in each serving of chicken.
- Beat the chicken a little.
- Place it on a tray that is ready to be fried.
Of course, to get the original crispy chicken, you have to fry it.
What oil is used for frying?
You need to use high butt cigarette oil, which means it can rise to high temperatures without turning into smoke. You also need neutral essential oils. We have added enough flavor to the chicken, so we don’t need spice oil. Therefore, I use vegetable oil or sunflower.
What is the temperature of fried chicken?
You want to get oil near 350F / 175C. When you put the chicken, it will drop to around 320 ° F / 160 ° C, which is nice. To maintain this heat, medium heat must be very good. If it is too hot, pour a little oil to lower the temperature.
How long does it take for fried chicken?
At any time between 10 and 15 minutes, depending on the piece of chicken. That is, wings can cook faster than thighs. The outer case must be dark gold and the inner case must be hot white. Up to 3 positions can be done at once (up to 4 positions).
What is the safe internal temperature for chickens?
According to foodafety.gov regulations, the safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165F / 75C. After removing it from the oil, don’t think it can continue cooking a little.
How do you know that fried chicken doesn’t have a thermometer?
When the mixture is golden, the inside color is white (without pink vision) and the juice is clear, you can make chicken.
- 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg of whole chicken, separate (or any bone in the skin see note)
- 3–4 cups / 750ml – 1litre Vegetable Oil, or as needed for deep frying (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon all: chili powder, cayenne pepper, white pepper powder, leek powder, garlic powder, salt
- 2 cups / 500ml Buttermilk
- 2.5 cups / 375g Plain/All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tsp EACH: Oregano, Baking Powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt, add the filling at the end
- 1 tsp EACH: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- In a bowl, mix the wet mixture with chicken meat, making sure to completely cover it with spices. Close the lid and let it soak in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but it is getting better (up to 24 hours). Before you intend to return it to room temperature, please remove it for at least 30 minutes (important fried chicken will make it rise and become rubbery).
- At the same time, mix all the dry mixes together. I find it easier to use a small tray, but you can also use a shallow bowl. Dip a piece of chicken in the mixture and cover completely. Be sure to get the mixture in all parts of the chicken, because this will make the “skinned” part make the chicken crispy. Place it on a tray and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Heat enough oil so that the chicken is comfortable. Enter the mixture, and if you slowly whisper to the top, you can leave. You want oil near 175C / 350F-180C / 356F. When the chicken comes in contact with oil, the temperature drops, it’s no problem, try to keep the heat around 320F / 160C. Zhonghuo must solve this problem.
- In the third batch (up to 4), gently pour the chicken into the oil. Fry for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until golden white in the middle (see note). If you are not sure how to fry, try first.
- When finished, place each section underneath with a tissue on a wire rack on the rack, and sprinkle with salt to remove the final moisture. Chicken must be heated with transparent juice. However, the chicken’s internal temperature is 165F / 75C (given that the chicken will continue to cook a little after degreasing).
A) What chicken is used? -I always use whole chicken because I like variants. If you do, I suggest cutting the breast in half so that it is the same size. I also cut the wings in half and fried them separately (because they cook faster). If you don’t want to use chicken completely, just use 10 small pieces that you like, drum sticks / chicken wings / thighs, and make sure to use the skin on the bones.
B) What oil is used for frying? – You want to use oil with a high smoking point and neutral flavor. Therefore, I use vegetable oil or sunflower. Olive oil is not suitable for frying.
C) How long is the frying time? – Depending on the workload, but at any time between 10-15 minutes. When putting chicken into oil, the temperature will drop from 350 ° F / 175 ° C to around 320 ° F / 160 ° C, so please keep it at this temperature. When the mixture is golden yellow, the inside is white and the juice is pure, cook the chicken. In fact, the chicken will continue cooking after removing the fat, because it will heat up. Make sure to heat up when piercing. Also, try cooking the same size food in the same group so that everything is cooked at the same level.
D) Calories – it is very difficult to calculate, because it is difficult to know how much fat and milk is absorbed, and it is difficult to know which chicken nuggets you will use. The calculation depends only on the use of chicken thighs, assuming that each submerged thigh contains half a cup of milk stalk, 1 cup of flour stalk, 1 teaspoon salted salt and 2 teaspoons of oil. Calories in the thigh. Only a little salt is needed for this calculation. He means play on words.
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Buttermilk Fried Chicken