- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices bacon do not use thick cut
- 1 lb thick asparagus stalks trimmed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Asparagus is divided into 4 bundles. Firmly cover the layer of meat on top of each packet.
- In a small bowl, mix with butter, garlic powder, brown sugar and pepper.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and sprinkle the butter mixture on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the meat becomes crispy. Serve parsley and sprinkle if necessary.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American