- 1 teaspoon salt optional (only needed if NOT marinating the wings)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken wing sections
- 3 lemons finely zested and juiced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- We put chicken wings in a freezer bag and then add lemon juice. Close the lid tightly and place it in a large container (to prevent leakage). Chill all night, flip the bag while thinking.
- To prepare the seasonings, mix the lemon zest, salt (if necessary), black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Set aside if used immediately, or put in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- When preparing to cook, heat the air bowl to 380 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and let it dry with a tissue.
- Smear the chicken with olive oil and wipe it with lemon sauce.
- Prepare a basket with non-stick spray. Place the chicken wings in a basket that is air-fried to make room for air circulation.
- Cook the chicken wings once for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken wings and frying capacity).
Keywords: Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings